Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Today I turned on the radio but it made me want to.. be sad.. because there was nothing nice to listen to. Just alot of R&B and.. whatever that other thing is called. Seriously, no Paramore. HAHAHAHA. But seriously though. I don't like the music they play on the radio. Maybe because I don't like R&B. And in like an hour I hear the same songs being played twice. :| Aren't people sick of the songs? Like that song by the Plain White T's.

Gosh, that song. I hate that song so much now it's not funny.

1 comment:

Emoporer said...

Eventhough i continuously complain about those saddening songs, the problem is the more they play it, the more it gets stuck in my head.

OMG, it's like hell on Earth! The things you hate keep reoccurring again and again and again and.. you get the point.

BYE!